Have you noticed any chipping or discoloration in your teeth lately? Maybe you've bitten down on something hard like candy or ice or had an accident while out playing sports. Sometimes it doesn't take much to alter our smiles. Even minor damage can feel noticeable to our overall appearance.
At Smile Station, we care about your smile and its cosmetic dental appearance! That is why we offer dental bonding to our patients as a way to resurrect bright and complete smiles.
Dental Bonding in Paducah, KY
To best serve our patients around Paducah, Reidland, Benton, Lone Oak, Mayfield, and Heath, we evaluate any nicks and chipping found in teeth. If applicable, we'll perform a dental bonding procedure that involves a tooth-colored composite resin that will fill in any gaps or damage. A dental bonding procedure generally involves the following steps:
- Determine the need for dental bonding and identify damaged or discolored teeth
- Match the tooth's color with a shade guide for the composite resin
- Prepare the surface of the tooth for the composite resin
- Our dentist then applies the composite resin and molds it to the tooth to shape it correctly
- Lastly, ultraviolet light hardens the resin to dry and seal the deal
Benefits of Dental Bonding
- Relatively fast procedure (an hour or less)
- It doesn't involve anesthesia, so patients can drive themselves to and from dental bonding appointments.
- Composite resin matches the color of teeth.
- It can drastically improve the cosmetic appearance and restore confidence.
Dental bonding is an excellent option for repairing damaged teeth and smiles, but keeping any restored teeth in good shape afterward will affect the appearance and longevity of a dental bonding procedure. We always recommend regular brushing and flossing and checkups at our dental office in Paducah, KY.
Book a Dental Appointment
At Smile Station, we do our best to restore our patients' smiles quickly and efficiently with long-lasting results! If damage to your teeth is getting in the way of the smile you once had, contact our office; we'd be more than happy to help!